Link building has long been the pinnacle of establishing a successful online profile in which the brand’s overall recognition, relevance, and authenticity are considered. Building a strong reputation among search engine algorithms by increasing Domain Authority or utilising link building efforts in combination with SEO techniques to spread the word about the business online is what link building is all about.
Marketers and technical teams must go through lengthy time periods and make extensive outreach attempts before declaring success in backlink building. Even with the fast development and interest in the SEO sector of every company’ marketing and the constant powerful tools that are being developed to serve that goal, this procedure, no matter how manual and intense, does not always have to be a difficult one.
With today’s technology and abundance of software at our disposal, we’ll look at how you may reduce manual labour in the building of connections by automating certain elements or stages in the larger picture to make the whole trip more practical and efficient.
A Few Important Factors
Before we look at some of the most successful tools and methods for automating the link-building process, it’s essential to remember that there should be a clear distinction between the manual and automated processes. Automated link building isn’t a quick fix for the whole process; rather, it’s a more sophisticated approach to the campaign that takes use of internet technology’s capabilities.
The following basic goals will remain prominent and critical:
- Building high-quality, rich content: This refers to reinventing the digital environment by presenting material in a new and original manner and giving value to readers within the content itself. Understandably, the method remains the most organic and natural way to build backlinks and drive visitors to your site. If your content is lacking in any manner, your link-building activities will be ineffective.
- Effective keyword use inside the piece of content: A good link adds value and relevance to the piece of content in which it is placed. The highlighted keyword label, as well as the alt text and links underneath the pictures, are examples of this.
- Link placement: When it comes to Google’s link assessment algorithms, where you choose to insert the link inside the piece of content is also significant. The best location would be in the main body’s top part or the editorial area of the page.
- Competition analysis: This focuses on terms that are unique to your niche once again. Furthermore, by following in your competitors’ footsteps and analysing the sources and platforms responsible for their link-building success and traffic redirection, you may learn a few things and use comparable methods to duplicate your business rivals’ achievements.
- Email lists: Marketers are no strangers to utilising email lists to advertise their goods and subscription plans, since most consumers check their inbox folders on a regular basis. By securing a customer’s newsletter subscription, you can continue to push fresh arrivals and offers their way while also integrating links in your email list. This is also true when dealing with domains and blog hosts, whom you’ll need to contact in order to integrate your links on their platform.
Ahref, Moz, and SEMrush are some of the most flexible tools for keyword and competition research, capable of performing such duties and bringing crucial information to light for your marketing team to consider.
The aforementioned rules apply to your link building campaign regardless of how it’s run, and you can’t scrimp on these principles without seeing a drop in the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
Now that we’ve covered the basics of link building, let’s concentrate on transforming these foundations into something bolder and more strong by using technologies that will enable us to automate activities for a greater success rate.
Automated link building eliminates the bother
We’ll be focusing on “time” as the most important element in automated link building since it will enable us to achieve our objectives sooner. Reducing process time will aid in the creation of a highly streamlined process that produces real-world outcomes.
The initial stage is to gather data that will energise and refill your link-building effort in the near future. From compiling a list of domains to target to analysing these sites for key metrics like Domain Authority and anchor text, there’s a lot to accomplish. The following tools will assist you in finding and selecting the most relevant sites to include in your backlinking strategy.
1. Rankwyz: This programme can handle a wide range of activities, including content scraping, indexing, and article creation. Furthermore, Wyz traffic automates organic traffic by giving you with precise target links for the query or phrase you choose.
2. Majestic: When it comes to maintaining all essential statistics and figures up-to-date, this programme allows you to monitor the number of links, redirection pages, and other domain-related information that will be useful to you. Majestic can also provide you with anchor text and top referring domains for your rivals.
3. Syndwire: Your main aim will almost always be to reach consumers through social media or social networking sites. Syndwire can help you manage and market the appropriate product or service to hundreds of distinct user accounts and profiles based on their publicly available information.
A minor variation on the standard email list formula is to make each email you send to the various domains and site owners somewhat different, since this will provide the impression of personalisation. Furthermore, searching through these sites one by one to collect contact information is a difficult job that will be much simpler if you leave it to software. Let’s look at some of the tools you can use to create various email templates and communicate with your customers in a more “human” way.
1. FindThatLead: This is the definition of lightning quick. You just need to enter and feed all of the domains that you’re interested in or targeting for your backlink campaign while using this service. FindThatLead will crawl these sites and collect contact information, if given on the client’s site, and return them to you, greatly simplifying and speeding up the whole process.
2. Mailshake: The pinnacle of automated functionality, Mailshake will give your emails a human touch. This tool will give you with recommended templates for your email campaign once you answer a few questions posed by the programme targeted at gathering the client’s data. A follow-up email is also sent automatically to your targeted domain if no response is received from them, enabling you to stay in contact with your prospective customers at all times.
Knowing When to Stop
Though you may continue to investigate and discover tools for automatic link building, you should be aware that Google’s algorithms will always favour a more natural approach to link development than an engineering one. As a result, Private Blog Networks (PBNs) have a poor name among ranking engines, which consider these backlink efforts to be a “black-hat SEO technique.”
PBNs, on the other hand, are mostly used to generate links since these newly-created sites manipulate and abuse SEO principles. An investor may then link his online platform to these PBNs, which can number in the hundreds in a single network and all go back to the client’s website. This method may result in a penalty and a blemish on Google’s radar and web-crawling history.
As a result, a precise balance must be struck between automated link creation and the human procedures that accompany it. This is why, no matter how sophisticated or automated your link-building strategy is, it was recommended earlier in the article to always keep the basics in mind. The tools described above are great for automating parts or fractions of your backlinking efforts, as long as you don’t abuse the system by tampering with Google’s algorithms, which may put your platform in danger and hurt your rankings.
Link building has long been a labor-intensive and time-consuming aspect of SEO and marketing tactics. As a result, a wide range of internet-based solutions enable every marketer to automate critical parts of their link-building campaigns for improved efficiency and flexibility.
The features include generating customised automated emails, identifying domains related to your market segment, and better analysing the competitors to follow in their footprints of success. While doing so, stay away from undeserved, black-hat SEO techniques like PBNs by staying inside the boundaries of organic-backlink area and respecting the views of various search engines’ algorithms.