DashPass is a monthly membership service offered by DoorDash, a tech-based meal delivery startup. In this post, I’ll show you how to cancel your DashPass membership step by step.
You can receive limitless delivery from thousands of restaurants when you sign up with DashPass. You won’t have to pay for delivery if your order is above $12. Even if you have previously paid for a membership, you must spend more than $12 to qualify for free delivery.
Getting rid of your DoorDash account isn’t enough. If you no longer need the service, you must cancel your DoorDash membership or you will be charged on a monthly basis.
You must also cancel at least 1 day before next planned subscription renewal date to prevent getting charged for the following membership month.
How to Cancel a DashPass Subscription by App
- On your Android or iPhone, launch the DoorDash app.
- Then, in the upper left of the app’s home screen, hit the Account icon.
- After selecting Manage DashPass, touch End Subscription.
- Tap End Membership again to confirm you want to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel DashPass Subscription by phone call
You’re not interested in the app or desktop solutions?
In that case, you may enjoy calling to cancel your membership.
For a variety of reasons, this old-fashioned method is ideal.
It’s as simple as phoning (855) 973-1040, for example.
When the phone rings, ask to speak with a corporate representative.
When the agent answers the phone, don’t be afraid to express your demands.
The person has authorisation from the firm to immediately unsubscribe you.
How to Cancel DashPass Subscription by Email
Anyone who doesn’t care for any of the aforementioned solutions may use email as an alternative. It’s also something we advocate.
You must send the email to DoorDash customer service using the official DoorDash email account for this to operate.
When sending an email, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To authenticate your identification, write all of your account information in the body of the email.
How to Deactivate DashPass in a Browser
- Go to doordash.com on your phone or computer, then click sign in in the upper right corner then enter your email and password.
- After you’ve logged in, go to the Account settings tab on the main page and choose Manage DashPass.
- Select End Membership, then press End Subscription again to confirm you want to cancel your subscription.
Your DashPass advantages will be valid until the end of the current monthly cycle after you cancel your subscription.
If you’re interested in learning more about the DoorDash DashPass membership, check out our DashPass article.
What was the purpose of the $9.99 from DoorDash?
A monthly membership to DoorDash DashPass costs $9.99. It’s quite possible that you received a $9.99 charge since you didn’t cancel your DashPass trial membership. After your trial time expires, you will be charged $9.99 automatically.
Leave a Reply